.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Satisfying my Inner Child

This past weekend I got in touch with my inner child!  Reggie and I met up with a great group at King's Dominion for some rollercoaster and haunted house entertainment.  I was unable to take my SLR with me, which made me a little sad, but it was still a great time.  Despite the lack of photo quality, I still wanted to share. 

Truth be told, it was a fantastic weekend overall.  We did a lot of traveling and got to meet some really cool new people. 

On the drive to King's Dominion I was in love with all of the wonderful fall colors.
The view from our first rollercoaster ride of the day. 
We couldn't have asked for better weather.
Ferris Wheel's are so classic, I think I took 10 pictures of the same one.  Reggie kept waiting for me because I was continually falling behind snapping photos.  I can't help it! 
It's a good thing he's patient :)
The "Eifel Tower" at dusk. 
Seeing this mini version made me want to go see the full size beauty!
Sunset rollercoaster ride. 
I'm sure this guy had a beautiful view of the park!
The swings are so much fun! I grabbed this shot on the way to stand in line
for one of the haunted houses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment