.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Toya & Raynier {Expecting}

I am so lucky to have met this couple. 
...I know I say this a lot, but seriously, my clients lately have all been awesome!
It's all thanks to friends referring friends and I couldn't be more thankful.
All of you ROCK!

Raynier is a musician and Toya is a party planner (umm, hello, you know they sound like a fun pair!).
Both are upbeat and so much fun to spend time with. 
I can't wait to hang out with them again soon.
Gorgeous!  Toya - you were rockin' those heels!
Can you feel the love?  So sweet.
Dimuel will be here shortly... watch out world! 
If he's anything like his daddy, we've got a musician on our hands!
Beautiful bump!
Nothing like a few field photos... love, love, love!
Toya making pregnancy absolutely beautiful.  She's glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment