.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Friday, March 18, 2011

Jane & Sik {Engagement Photos}

Im am going to start this post with a statement.  I love my job.
Yeah, yeah, I KNOW I say it a lot... but its true!!
I get to meet some of the most fun, energetic, fabulous, intriguing, diverse, and intelligent people!  
Added bonus? I get to document their love...

Jane and Sik have been a pleasure from the start.
During our first meeting Sik told me how he loves to make Jane happy. 
To which she responded with the most glorious smile.
**MELT. MY. HEART!**

Jane and Sik were married in Korea this past January and will have their
American ceremony at the end of April.

Needless to say, I can not wait to get these two in front of my lens again!
p.s. Brookside Gardens is a fabulous location to shoot!
Or just to go for a walk at the park.
I haven't ben here since my FIRST engagement session YEARS ago!
It was wonderful to re-visit and explore from a different perspective.
~H

No comments:

Post a Comment