.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Downtown Annapolis Engagement Photography {Ana & Ben}

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love these two!   They are witty, upbeat, fun, and have an awesome sense of humor.  We probably had too much fun a few weeks ago during their photo session.  I knew after her first email to me that I wanted to work with Ana.  I'm pretty sure that every email and conversation I've had with her has made me smile.  These two are my kind of peeps!   

A few weeks before our scheduled engagement session Ana emailed me and broke some BIG NEWS!  She and Ben are EXPECTING!!!  Our engagement session became a combination engagement & maternity photo session!  I've been holding onto their photos and keeping them on the D-L, but I can now shout this from the rooftops since Ana made the big announcement via Instagram.  

It was an amazing experience to capture not only the the excitement of these two getting married, but also the anticipation of adding a third member to their family.  So much love.

Ana & Ben - congratulations again!  x2 ;-)  I can't wait to photograph your wedding in a few short weeks!
Hello baby bump!!


Her ring is a stunner!!
LOVE

Stunning!
...and those eyes!!!



1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! So amazing! Thanks again and can't wait for our big day!

    ReplyDelete